That's not what the Death card means
written 2005-11-03 09:31:00
Example of stuff I might include in my webjournal.
Upcoming films in my Netflix queue:
- Collateral. Recommended by Chuck, otherwise I wouldn't willingly get near a Tom Cruise film. (The Last Samurai? Ugh.)
- Adaptation. Will probably fall into that category of films like The Big Lebowski and Lost in Translation, that I either will or will not get, and will or will not love as a result.
- Brazil. I still haven't seen this, which is a crime punishable by death or torture in some countries. I like Terry Gilliam.
- The Fisher King. Great film, seeing it again, it's been a while and I think I know more about the Fisher King legends, Presbyter John, the Grail stories, than I did when I watched it last. More Gilliam.
- What's Eating Gilbert Grape. Pina says that this is Bren's favorite movie, which only makes it more interesting. Never seen it.
Embarrassing admission: the two films in shipping right now from Netflix are "High Roller: The Stu Ungar Story" and "Tenchi Forever: Tenchi Muyo in Love 2." There's a little contrast for you.
11.03.05, 9:31 AM, EST, Ada, Ohio, Home of the $3 Theather