That's not what the Death card means
written 2007-03-30 17:57:25
- Item! My landlord is showing possible tenants my apartment. This must mean I'm moving out soon. I think there will be another great culling of my worldly possessions, like I had when I moved from Milwaukee. Please let me know if you want any of my things.
- Item! I bought a Decembrists album on iTunes. Reviews later.
- Item! The campus building near my apartment has a little cafe - about equal to a news/snacks/drinks kiosk at an airport - but that makes it even more convenient. Shelter, internet access, snacks? I'll take three.
- Item! If you like comic books, you might like reading Rachelle's blog. It is good comics nerd reading, though it frequently has nothing to do with comics other than being fertile ground for being cool and on the internet. (I do not know Rachelle, but I sense she is a sister of my spirit.)
- Item! While showing my apartment, my landlord locked me out of my own home! (I don't blame him, he was respecting my security. He just respected it while my keys and phone were inside the apartment.) So, I'll be here in the internet-enabled cafe and shelter until further notice. Drop me a line.
--17:55 PM, EDT, Ada, OH, out in the wilderness